Who are we?
Sip ‘n’ Swig are a partnership, Giles S Stagg and Jodie H Long. We hold a premises licence at and operate from 13 Woodlands Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 0DH. Giles Stagg holds a personal licence with Stratford-Upon-Avon District Council. Our website is https://www.sipnswig.co.uk.
What data do we collect?
Our Company, Sip ‘n’ Swig, collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, postal address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sip ‘n’ Swig with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Add a review or comment to any of our website products or posts
- Complete a Booking Form or Contact Form or email us with your details for an event
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from Cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Attend your event or fulfil a service as requested
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies, including 1account to prevent fraudulent purchases and verify your age. Our Company will input your data in to our courier companies website to fulfil your order delivery, if required.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our trading address on password protected devices and on password protected applications.
Our Company will keep your personal detail, digitally, for 2 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your order details from our system, which will prevent us accessing your personal information as this is not stored elsewhere.
We delete your Booking Form or personal details from our systems one year after your event has occured.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like based on your purchases or events you have attended.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 07872921415
Or write to us: 13 Woodlands Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 0DH
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 07872921415
Or write to us at: 13 Woodlands Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 0DH
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 0303 123 1113